Pentru a proteja sănătatea umană și bio-integritatea, trebuie solicitat consimțământul în cunoștință de cauză al cetățenilor UE înainte de a-i expune la câmpuri electromagnetice de radiofrecvență (RF EMF).
Humans are in many cases irradiated mostly involuntarily from a mixture of all-day transmission from their personal wireless devices but also from various infrastructure antennas and transmitters sources indoors and outdoors at their workplace, at home, in public places, transportation vehicles or nearby. People use devices in their default setting, at higher intensity and with most wireless antennas enabled all the time. The majority of the population is not educated about the importance of minimizing irradiation from personal devices when not used. Most citizens have no way of checking the values of exposure in the environment that is surrounding them.
Respect each person's right to mental and physical integrity as per Article 3 of CFR and safeguard human health, privacy, security. This includes avoiding any disturbance and interference in their biological, chemical, electrical and sensory processes and systems from RF EMF.
To implement our proposal:
- All small cells, small transmitters and wireless access points should be subjected to environmental assessments, building permits and residents approvals.
- All transmitting stations should be registered, designated and published.
- Consider separation of outdoor and indoor supply of mobile / wireless radiation. Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany Article 13 considers the home inviolable.
- Provide legal possibility of objection against RF EMF from neighboring dwellings, if this exceeds the Building biology evaluation guidelines values.
- Apply warnings ("labelling") on mobile device packaging with regard to their harmful effects, including smartphones. Similar regulatory approaches are known, for example, from European food law. Jurisdiction can be affirmed on the basis of Art. 114 TFEU.
- All advertising of wireless devices must include warnings on radiation risks.
- Instruct manufacturers to print safe usage procedures on devices and not only inside manuals.
- Hazardous areas must be properly and visibly marked at access, entrance and other public and residential places with warning signs "Caution non-ionizing radiation" for the protection of the population and workers and a warning sign for citizens with pacemakers and other implants. It must be clearly specified, what labels to use and their locations.
- Parliamentary Assembly Resolution 1815 in point 8.2.3. states: "introduce clear labelling indicating the presence of microwaves or electromagnetic fields, the transmitting power or the specific absorption rate (SAR) of the device and any health risks connected with its use".
- We disagree with continued efforts EU-wide agreements for permit-free rollout of small cells or wireless access points across all member states in such planned density, radiated power, close proximity to living beings (see chapter 5G in-depth analysis for ITRE Committee) and also with usage of millimeter waves, whose biological effects are known for decades. *1
- This is in deep contradiction with most of our demands to achieve a healthy and safe environment. This approach would inevitably lead to a resistance from people living in close vicinity of newly built small cell antennas or those planned for placement.
1 Zaliubovskaia, 1977: Biological effect of the millimeter-range radiowaves; PMID: 855273; https://mdsafetech.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/biological-effects-of-millimeter-wavelengths.-zalyubovskaya-declassif-by-cia-1977-biol-eff-mm-waves.pdf